Saturday, November 10, 2012

Craziness happens when the two of us are in the same place......

So Rebecca is here spending the night at my house and we realized earlier that the two of us think so much alike that is fucking scary hilarious. This maybe a less then crafty post, sorry.

By the way, I made this for my cousin Lynn. She seems to have an affinity with Dragonfly's, so now she'll always have some!


So as I was saying, Rebecca and I think disturbingly similar. I appropriate situations and not......
After the wireless net card in her laptop died we ended up having to go to Best Buy so that the Geek Squad could give her a new USB wireless card, we also hit the local Dollar Tree. I will be the first to admit that I am addicted to the Dollar Tree. Needless to say there was a good deal of joking going on as we went, and then we made it to the end of the Health and Beauty Aids section. That's where we found this:


I always thought that pregnancy tests were bad enough. But as Rebecca put it, the Dollar Tree is there to see you through all of Life's Stages. An ovulation predictor to help you get pregnant, the pregnancy test to confirm it, drug tests to see if the bundle of joy is partaking of the wacky weed, the menopause test, the diabetes test, then one for the ever popular UTI. I'm not sure if I should be scared, shocked, or just go with it. Although if the Dollar Tree now has drug tests for weed then maybe my former employer will actually start testing for drugs, but probably not.

This is here just for the sake of I think it's a damn good idea. Rebecca says that life would be more tolerable. 


Rebecca agreed to make a key chain for a lady we both know, however she started cutting the cord for it on the spare bed next to my cat, Beltane. I swear I haven't seen that cat react to something like that in months! I really need to clear out some of my extra supplies!

As always, Stay crafty everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment