Thursday, December 6, 2012

Math Classes, and Finals, and Festivals Oh my!

Oh the joys as Christmas approaches! As the end of the semester quickly gets here it is that time where I seriously start to wonder "What the HELL was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!" and "Why the hell did I take 5 (yes, 5) classes?" once again math class is starting to trigger insane tension headaches. If I pass this math class it will be a miracle. But anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only person that was insane enough to be at Walmart on Thanksgiving, the things we do for our children, I went to Walmart to get this:

As hard as we tried to keep the Stinker from finding out about this, he still did. Damn Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network! Oh well, he'll still love it, it has a giant!

Rebecca and I are doing our last festival of the year on Saturday, we'll be at the National Guard Armory in Belmont, NC for the Misfit Sanctuary Yuletide Festival (By the way, if I haven't said already and someone hasn't figured it out, I'm a Pagan. Please don't blow up my inbox with messages about this, not only is it rude, it's also very irritating and I would rather not have to start contacting police departments about people embarrassing me. Remember everyone, the 1st Amendment is our friend!) If any is interested you can get details about the festival here: http://misfitsanctuary.org/yuletide-bazaar/
They are also collecting coats for the needy, so if you do come out please think of those less fortunate and if you have a coat you don't wear, please think about passing it on to someone that can use it, we had an absolutely crazy winter last year and I get the feeling that we will pay for it this winter!
I have some new goodies that I'll be bringing with me I'll see if I can get some of the pictures up,

  




 

 

Rebecca will have coasters, including this set:

(Yes, this is the one that illicited the cease and desist order)

as well as hot/cold packs, and something else I think. She told me what she was bringing and I've totally forgotten already!

It's been fun but it's time for me to go study some more! Hope to see some of you this weekend!

As always, Stay Crafty!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment