Saturday, December 8, 2012

Recovering from the day, and tons of Da Fuq?

So Rebecca and I spent the day at the Belmont NC National Guard Armory for the Yuletide Bazaar, I realized going in that it would be small so I didn't really expect much. The good surprise was that we were inside!

 

Here's Rebecca watching the tables =) She made the sign, it came out very colorful!

So as we're sitting in my living room recovering from the day, both of us were going through our stores prior to turning them back on and seriously wondering if there needs to be a Regretsy for Storenvy. As I'm sure everyone knows Regretsy is a blog run by voice actress April Winchell where she and a few others post and blog about the craziness that is posted on the Etsy site. Anyway, we believe that the same might need to be done for Storenvy. Needless to there were a lot of "Da Fuq?"'s earlier here are a few of the best ones:


                                        20120824214733_original 

Don't get me wrong, I love Snow White as much as the next girl but the dwarf in front is giving new meaning to the phrase "having wood".

                           Img_0010_original

I honestly can't tell if this is polymer or real bacon dipped in resin. That being said, I don't think I would want pieces of pig hanging from my ears.

                                         Il_fullxfull.236084459_original

I openly admit that I love this one. Considering my age I'm old enough to recognize the original Nintendo game cartridge.

                                          1_109_86_original
Sometimes I wish that I had eyes in the back of my head so that I could always see what my 6 year old is doing, this isn't quite what I meant. Rebecca said that there were earrings to match as well.



                                            Img_5884_original

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not a fan of Kewpie dolls, they just sort of scream "Chucky" to me for some reason.

                                             Cans_original

I actually found these to be cute, kind of redneck, but still cute. This is actually earrings on a display, but I thought it was a bracelet right at first. You have a choice of Coke, Pepsi, Campbell's Soup, (here's where redneck hit me) Coors and Schlitz.

All of the pictures should have functional links, just click the picture, or right click, not sure which. I know that not everyone is going to think the same thing that I did and that's cool, everyone has there own opinion. I can be a snarky bitch, I'm pretty sure that Rebecca will remind me regularly of the 7 dwarfs ring, but like I told her, there are much worse ways I could have put it.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment