Tuesday, June 26, 2012

And now for something completely different...........

Oddly and amazingly this didn't come off of Pinterest. The screens either came off of clearance racks at Hobby Lobby or from Walmart, and I don't think I paid more the $10 for any of them. I feel a little silly because I do have a Yudu machine, and I've never used it! The reason for that may simply be that it only comes with one emulsion sheet for the screens, and I don't want to have to continually clean the screen, I want to be able to keep my screens and re use them. Which is why I love the screens I've picked up, I've had my share of false starts and goof ups, I have to replace one of the screens from Walmart because of something dumb that I did.


Not a great picture, I know. This is a screen I got off the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby and been itching to try. Wasn't sure how well the three color print would come out, but it doesn't look to bad, I just wish I'd gotten more pink in it!


This is the screen that has to be replaced. The mistake was that I tried to do both
shirts back to back without cleaning the screen, the hope was that the paint would still be wet enough to not clog the screen. Wrong. At least it's not difficult and fairly inexpensive to replace.


Can We Say Ariadne is a total Anime/Sailor Moon Geek?


The heart in the left picture is actually a stencil I picked up at Michael's. But between the two the first thought that ran through my head was Sailor Moon. D'OH! My wish, that I was actually small enough to wear this shirt! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment