Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sorry for the Interruption.......

  Yeah, sorry about that. The life that makes Crafting for Sanity necessary sometimes seems to get in the way of the crafting, like finals. *shudder*. So Finals are over, thank heavens and Rebecca and I are trying to get everything situated. Rebecca has run into some personal problems so how much she will be here I don't know. As for me, Ariadne will be spending another fun filled summer at home with my spoiled Stinker! That is a good thing for me, I spent to much time working in retail and I missed so much of my sons early years, so even though he drives me crazy sometimes, I very much enjoy the time I get to spend with him.

  Upcoming on the blog are a few fun things that will be even more fun as soon as I remember to take pictures (lol, I have such a terrible memory!) including, but by no means limited too:

  • Crayon Wreaths
  • Pool Noodle Light Sabers
  • The first edition of a Crafting Fail: Ariadne's Glitter Ornaments ( I need to take another look at these because it may be more then simply a craft fail, as an Epic Craft Fail)
  I'm slowly getting ready for my first festival in July so I'm sure there will be no shortage of crafts, fails, and flops to share. By the way, anyone wanting to contact us, ask about anything, or simply check out stuff can find
myself or Rebecca on either of our facebook pages

 https://www.facebook.com/MystikDragons for Ariadne
or
https://www.facebook.com/RebeccasCozyHandmadeTreasures for Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment